[pgrouting-users] Rewrite of one of the TSP functions, updated tests and docs, closing ...

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 00:56:55 PDT 2013

On 12/07/13 03:49, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
ticket 156
(http://download.osgeo.org/pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.postlbs.org/ticket/156.html)
last updated 19 months ago.
ticket
127(http://download.osgeo.org/pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.postlbs.org/ticket/127.html)
lastchanged 7 days ago

Neither of these tickets seem to refer to the current version of the
tsp, are these the right ticket number or just proof that I do not known
how to look at closed tickets?

If work is being done on the TSP interface, it would be nice if distance
matrix version

1 Returned a defined data results, something like pgr_costResult instead
of just a list
2. Return the cost between nodes

Dave.