[pgrouting-users] Updated the documentation

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jul 14 12:56:34 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I just updated the documentation for pgRouting 2.0

http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/doc/index.html

This is my local build url, it won't show up on the pgrouting site unto
Daniel has a change to push it there.

Anyway, I have added a short paragraph to the Synopsis section on each
of the algorithm pages to describe what the function does with a goal to
making it easier to understand what each is useful for. I also added a
link to wikipedia page for each algorithm to make it easier for people
to read about the technology.

Comments, bugs, etc welcome.

Thanks,