[pgrouting-users] Updated the documentation

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 01:28:39 PDT 2013

On 14/07/13 21:56, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

hi Steve,

How do you want bugs report in the new documentation?  An email or a
formal bug report quoting which document reference?

There is a minor fault in the documentation for the TSP

http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/src/tsp/doc/index.html

The sequance

SELECT  seq,  id  FROM  pgr_tsp('{{0,1,3,3},{1,0,2,2},{3,2,0,2},{3,2,2,0}}',1,2);

  seq  |  id
-----+----
    0  |   3
    1  |   0
    2  |   1
    3  |   2
(4  rows)

Should be

SELECT seq, id FROM pgr_tsp('{{0,1,3,3},{1,0,2,2},{3,2,0,2},{3,2,2,0}}',1,2);
  seq | id
    0 |  1
    1 |  0
    2 |  3