[pgrouting-users] pgr_dijkstra not returning edge IDs

mw_boness wagm at gmx.de
Thu Jun 27 22:03:25 PDT 2013

Dear pgRouting Team,

I am using the current developer version of pgRouting (2.0.0-dev) on Windows
8, 64Bit with PostgreSQL 9.2 and PostGIS 2.0. When I am running the
pgr_dijkstra(...) procedure the edge id column contains only zeros while the
nodes are perfectly fine. That happens with my own dataset as well as with
the pgRouting sample dataset (have a look at the screenshot). The
pgr_ksp(...) procedure does currently crash the PostgreSQL Server everytime
it is run.

If you have any hint on how the get the edge IDs that would be most
appreciated.

Many thanks,

Michael

<http://pgrouting-users.974093.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025197/shot.png>