[pgrouting-users] PGRouting and Postgresql 9.2

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Mar 3 07:51:21 PST 2013

On 3/3/2013 2:49 AM, Pieter du Plooy wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Those who posted in February about PGRouting and Postgresql 9.2, I have
> built pgrouting from github against postgresql 9.2 for Windows 32 bit.
>
> Anyone interested please contact me.
>
> Pieter

Hi Pieter,

Can you send me details on how you did this?

I have build PostGIS 2.0 for Windows 64 and I will be doing the same for
Windows 32 and also will be pgRouting for both of these. I also hope to
get pgRouting to install as an extension under postgresql.

My end result is that I want to check in the build and document this
process and scripts and check it into git so we have a repeatable
process that anyone can replicate for building pgRouting.

Thanks,