[pgrouting-users] PGRouting and Postgresql 9.2

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy at zpanelcp.com
Mon Mar 4 21:15:28 PST 2013

Stephen

I essentially took the pgrouting4w-master from
https://github.com/sanak/pgrouting4w, and followed the guide from the
Build.mingw file.  I had problems building boost, but followed
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5299468/unable-to-build-boost-libraries-with-gccto
build bjam and then boost.

I am attaching an winrar file with the dll's as well as the sql files which
I modified according to Linux procedures as Postgres 9.2 uses LANGUAGE 'c'
instead of LANGUAGE  'C' .

I would also like the ability to have pgrouting to be installed as Postgres
9.2 extensions in stead of doing a psql -f on all the sql files, but I
didnt know how to do that, otherwise I also would have done that.

I personally feel the hassles building  a 64 bit version outweighs the
pro's but that's just me.

Pieter