[pgrouting-users] Syntax error in sampledata_notopo.sql

maruf rahman maruf.csdu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 06:28:21 PST 2013

Hi

I am trying to install and use pgrouting using the attached document.
Currently I am in step 5.1(Load network data). It says to create a database
and load data in it using the following two commands.

*createdb -U postgres pgrouting-workshop

psql -U postgres -d pgrouting-workshop \
-f ~/Desktop/pgrouting-workshop/data/sampledata_notopo.sql*

The first one goes well. When I execute the second command I get some
errors. Please check here <http://paste.ubuntu.com/5598943/>.
Here<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3djwV2dbCYZMk1kZS1mQmdYVTg/edit?usp=sharing>is
the sampledata_notopo.sql file.

How can I solve this problem?