[pgrouting-users] Branch "sew-devel-2_0" is now "develop"

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri May 31 02:02:05 PDT 2013

Hi all,

It was already planned for a while, now we finally created a branch named
"develop", where from now on the main development will take place.
"sew-devel-2_0" will still be there for a while, but we're not planning to
commit changes anymore to this branch.

The pgRouting repository [1] has several branches, but 3 branches are
important:

   - master: will always contain the latest stable release
   - develop: will contain the current state of development
   - pgr-1.x: will contain the latest state of the 1.x tree

Right now "master" and "pgr-1.x" are identical.

Daniel

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan