[pgrouting-users] Migration Guide from v1 to v2

Javier Mr javiersdevmail at ymail.com
Mon Nov 25 02:47:53 PST 2013

Hi,

I have an application that uses pgRouting v1. I was wondering if it is possible to easily migrate from version 1 to version 2 of pgRouting. I noticed that the pgRouting v2 announcement stated that v2 is not baskwards compatible, is there any guide / list of steps to get it working using v2.

I already have postgres 9.3, postgis2.1 and pgrouting 2.0 installed (the ones available in the Ubuntu 14.04 repositories).

I'm reading the documentation for 2.0 and will read the workshop, but it does not look like there is a migration chapter.

Wrapping up, is there (or will be) any migration guide?

Regards.
Javier Monge.