[pgrouting-users] pgrouting2 and turn restrictions

Yaron Lev yaron666 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 01:50:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have a small question.

Most of the algos do not take turn restrictions into account.

If wanted to use for example pgr_ksp (k-shortest path) for example, then
that algo will not take turn restrictions into account.

The only way i could think about making the algo's work, is to rewire the
graph table, so that nodes with turn restrictions, will be removed and
instead adding longer edges instead to cover all the travel options. (for
each edge, that contains the node in question, append and rewire, its a bit
complicated but you should get the idea from my very limited description)

My question is, is there such a tool which extends the graph table as
produced by either osm2po or osm2pgrouting for turn restrictions?

Is there a different solution i am missing?

Thanks for your help!