[pgrouting-users] Rev 2.0 Update -- Release is almost ready!

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Sep 3 12:24:59 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I think we have finished up a major cleanup of the documentation,
including creating test files for all the doc examples, and
standardizing the name of arguments in the stored procedures. This was
all made possible by a lot of work by Vicky Vergara. We are now running
65 test scripts.

This code is in the vicky-issue178 branch abd will get merged into
develop and tagged as release candidate 2 with the hope that it will
become 2.0.0 release shortly there after.

You can checkout vicky-issue178 and build that if you want to test it.
We would love to get some feedback after all this work.

The docs are here:
http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/dev/en/doc/index.html

If you don't have time or expertise to build from source and test it, we
could use proof readers to look over the docs. Email me or create a
ticket for any issues you find.

pgRouting v2.0 is done except to fix docs, crashes or serious issues
that can not be deferred and of course to make the final release.

Thanks,