[pgrouting-users] Rev 2.0 Update -- Release is almost ready!

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 4 13:15:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

I will present "pgRouting for dummies" at FOSS4G2013. It's a nice and
quick tutorial on how to add basic routing to your site. Could you give
me a brief summary, for a few slides maybe, of the greatest changes in
2.0. I may have missed the official release announcement. Please forgive
me if it's the case.

Thanks
Julien

On 13-09-03 03:24 PM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I think we have finished up a major cleanup of the documentation,
> including creating test files for all the doc examples, and
> standardizing the name of arguments in the stored procedures. This was
> all made possible by a lot of work by Vicky Vergara. We are now running
> 65 test scripts.
>
> This code is in the vicky-issue178 branch abd will get merged into
> develop and tagged as release candidate 2 with the hope that it will
> become 2.0.0 release shortly there after.
>
> You can checkout vicky-issue178 and build that if you want to test it.
> We would love to get some feedback after all this work.
>
> The docs are here:
> http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/dev/en/doc/index.html
>
> If you don't have time or expertise to build from source and test it, we
> could use proof readers to look over the docs. Email me or create a
> ticket for any issues you find.
>
> pgRouting v2.0 is done except to fix docs, crashes or serious issues
> that can not be deferred and of course to make the final release.
>
> Thanks,
>    -Steve

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears