[pgrouting-users] postgres version for pgrouting?

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 27 13:15:21 PDT 2013

Thanks Steve,

I thought that may be the case but wanted to be sure.

I mucked up something on my dev machine trying to add 9.1 and was having
great problems with "create extension pgrouting". I do not know what
happened but I seem to have fixed it somehow.

Is "stable" the best place to get pgRouting. It seems like "unstable" had
"rc1".

What is the policy on what is in "stable" and what is in "unstable"?

Thanks,
Worth