[pgrouting-users] Many to many routing and traffic assignment

Lyubomir Klyambarski klqmba at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 02:13:44 PDT 2014

Dear pgrouting users,
I am begginer at using pgrouting and SQL as a whole, but this tool would be very useful for my projects. My task is to perform traffic assignment on the road network of Bulgaria. I use routable map prepared with Osm2po. My start/end points are defined according to the map nodes. Using the code from the example

SELECT seq, id1 AS node, id2 AS edge, cost FROM pgr_dijkstra('
                SELECT  id,
                         source,
                         target,
                          cost
                        FROM osm',
                30, 60, false, false);

how can I read my start/end points from another table and attach traffic value to the edges in new column?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Lyubomir Klyambarski