[pgrouting-users] pgRouting could not get result on Windows7

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Aug 7 01:25:34 PDT 2014

Hi Bomp,

Because you mention "Windows 7" in the subject, do you want to say that it
worked before, for example on Linux?

If you use the sample data of the documentation [1], does it return an
empty table as well? You can run the sample queries [2] to verify it works
or not.

If the sample queries with the sample data work, then you may have a
problem with your data.

Just one remark (which shouldn't prevent you from running pgr_dijkstra
though): your geometry is "multilinestring". If you really have
multilinestrings, then you would have a problem to define source and
target. Otherwise just make it ordinary linestrings.

Best regards,
Daniel

[1]
http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.0/en/doc/src/developer/sampledata.html#sampledata