[pgrouting-users] pgRouting could not get result on Windows7

sittichai choosumrong sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 01:37:41 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Now it work!! Thank you. The problem is from my data because the geometry
is "multilinestring"
I have to change to "linestring"

Best regards,
Bomp

P.S. If you need any help about pgRouting workshop on FOSS4G-ASIA in
Thailand this years (http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/programmenu/workshops/),
please feel free to tell me what can I help you?

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de> wrote:

> [...]
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I has implemented and install PostgreSQL/PostGIS and pgRouting on windows
>> 7 as showing the detail of version belows;
>>
>> PostgreSQL = "PostgreSQL 9.3.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 32-bit"
>> PostGIS = "POSTGIS="2.1.3 r12547" GEOS="3.4.2-CAPI-1.8.2 r3924"
>> PROJ="Rel. 4.8.0, 6 March 2012" GDAL="GDAL 1.10.0, released 2013/04/24"
>> LIBXML="2.7.8" LIBJSON="UNKNOWN" TOPOLOGY RASTER"
>> pgRouting ="(2.0.0,pgrouting-2.0.0,0,d6ed2cb,master,1.46.1)"
>>
>> After I create all needed column into my road table then use
>> pgr_dijkstra() function. But I could not get the routing result. The table
>> showing empty data.
>>
>> ### My road data structure is showing below;
>>
>> -- Table: public.ways
>>
>> -- DROP TABLE public.ways;
>>
>> CREATE TABLE public.ways
>> (
>>   gid integer NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('ways_gid_seq'::regclass),
>>   the_geom geometry(MultiLineString,3857),
>>   source integer,
>>   target integer,
>>   reverse_cost double precision,
>>   length double precision,
>>   x1 double precision,
>>   y1 double precision,
>>   x2 double precision,
>>   y2 double precision,
>>   CONSTRAINT ways_pkey PRIMARY KEY (gid)
>> )
>> WITH (
>>   OIDS=FALSE
>> );
>> ALTER TABLE public.ways
>>   OWNER TO postgres;
>>
>> -- Index: public.source_idx
>>
>> -- DROP INDEX public.source_idx;
>>
>> CREATE INDEX source_idx
>>   ON public.ways
>>   USING btree
>>   (source);
>>
>> -- Index: public.target_idx
>>
>> -- DROP INDEX public.target_idx;
>>
>> CREATE INDEX target_idx
>>   ON public.ways
>>   USING btree
>>   (target);
>>
>> -- Index: public.ways_geom_gist
>>
>> -- DROP INDEX public.ways_geom_gist;
>>
>> CREATE INDEX ways_geom_gist
>>   ON public.ways
>>   USING gist
>>   (the_geom);
>>
>> -- Index: public.ways_source_idx
>>
>> -- DROP INDEX public.ways_source_idx;
>>
>> CREATE INDEX ways_source_idx
>>   ON public.ways
>>   USING btree
>>   (source);
>>
>> -- Index: public.ways_target_idx
>>
>> -- DROP INDEX public.ways_target_idx;
>>
>> CREATE INDEX ways_target_idx
>>   ON public.ways
>>   USING btree
>>   (target);
>>

>> What I am missing, any ideas?
>>
>> Bomp
>> --
>> Sittichai Choosumrong (Ph.D)
>> Lecturer at Faculty of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environment,
>> Department of Natural Resources and Environment,

email: sittichaic at nu.ac.th