[pgrouting-users] Implementation of Driving Distance Function

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Aug 18 10:22:41 PDT 2014

Matthew,

You probably want to look at the distance matrix tools, this allow you
to enter a number of locations and computes a matrix of all costs to get
from any node to any other node.

I also believe I wrote some code (it might be in the current develop
branch in github that does one to many routes, ie computest the cost
from one node to a list of other nodes.

We also have a driving distance function that allow you to set a start
point and then can generate isograph polygons of equal cost from the
start node expanding outward.

-Steve