[pgrouting-users] Wierd results using pgr_kdijkstraPath

AUS - Eyad b00038807 at aus.edu
Thu Dec 18 07:17:20 PST 2014

And here I enclose below the resulted travel_costs’ table of pgr_dijkstra function:

Note that Shortest path cost on original network (between the 2 lines of the resulted vector feature) is around 250m (below - by converting from millimeter to meter) whereas the sum of costs in the above table is around 45m only

Thanks..

Eyad