[pgrouting-users] Wierd results using pgr_kdijkstraPath

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 18 23:43:11 PST 2014

Hi Eyad,

Looking at just a few of your network images, the network is definitely
broken afterwards. So it's not the fault of the shortest path algorithm.

Without access to the data I can only guess, but often CAD data may contain
geomtries, that don't work well for GIS.

When I look at some screenshots and which parts have been removed, could it
be, that your data contains circles or self-intersecting linestrings for
example?

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.info