[pgrouting-users] Wierd results using pgr_kdijkstraPath

AUS - Eyad b00038807 at aus.edu
Fri Dec 19 00:25:34 PST 2014

Hi Daniel,

That option may be existing.

If any is ok to receive some sample data, please drop me email to b00038807 at aus.edu so I attach my data in reply.

Thanks

Eyad

From: pgrouting-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:pgrouting-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Kastl
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 11:43 AM
To: pgRouting users mailing list
Subject: Re: [pgrouting-users] Wierd results using pgr_kdijkstraPath

Hi Eyad,

Looking at just a few of your network images, the network is definitely broken afterwards. So it's not the fault of the shortest path algorithm.

Without access to the data I can only guess, but often CAD data may contain geomtries, that don't work well for GIS.

When I look at some screenshots and which parts have been removed, could it be, that your data contains circles or self-intersecting linestrings for example?

Daniel