[pgrouting-users] osrm-tools has been updated

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Feb 22 23:11:43 PST 2014

On 2/22/2014 9:21 PM, Helder Alves wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> How are you doing? :-)

Prety good. I have been very busy lately so osrm-tools and pgrouting
work is suffering a little. But better to be busy than not :)

> Have you had any luck improving osrm-tools to generate valid TSP
> dmatrices usable on pgRouting?

Yes, this works very well. I have been able to generate 30x30 distance
matrix using a local OSRM instance by calling it from postgresql and it
only takes a few seconds.

I had some demos running but they are currently down as I had
osrm-routed setup to debug a problem that turned out to be bad data and
not software.

I need to re-sync the pgr2osrm tools to the current Project-OSRM master
as there have been some code changes. But it would fine for the using
the checkout that Ihave documented.

Best regards,
   -Steve