[pgrouting-users] pgr_apspjohnson algorithm

Helder Alves helderalvespt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:06:17 PST 2014

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that Steve's fix proposal for persistent
pgr_onedepot() results didn't work out and after building pgrouting from
develop-vrp tree (btw, I had to make this change) I got precisely the same
problem I got with building from my tree.

Thanks for the help, though! :-)

--
Helder Alves