[pgrouting-users] Windows PostgreSQL 9.2 and 9.3 builds on Stack Builder

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Jan 15 22:02:40 PST 2014

This is just a general message but also a message for Daniel and Steve to
update pgRouting site windows download section:
http://pgrouting.org/download.html

2 things:
1) pgRouting is now included as part of the PostGIS 2.1+ installers for 9.2
and 9.3 and we plan to do the same for PostGIS 2.2 when it comes out, so
standard mode of installing from Stack Builder (or download exe from OSGeo
postgis downloads (linked on postgis downloads page) will also install
pgRouting.

2) Winnie is sorta down at the moment since we are rebuildig her upgrading
hardware and OS to newer version of Windows.  Probably won't have this
completed for at least another week.  In that case, probably best to get rid
of the individual references to her -- but just keep the link to the PostGIS
windows page which we'll be updating with her status.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us
http://postgis.net