[pgrouting-users] Calculating the shortest way between pairs

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 14 08:33:08 PDT 2014

Hi Carsten,

I assume you can make a single pgRouting query from point A to B using
pgr_astar() or pgr_trsp() or something similar.

Work that out first. Read the Documentation and the workshop.

Then you just want to write a simple procedure to query your table and
for each row run the pgr_*() query and do something with the results.

https://www.google.com/#newwindow=1&q=postgres%20plpgsql%20tutorial

Read these to get a basic understanding ot plpgsql sripting for stored
procedures.

If you table is big it will take a while. Get this working first and
then we can talk about how to speed it up if you need that.

-Steve