[pgrouting-users] Isochronous

Ian Tangert itangert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:05:58 PDT 2014

Also there is a query at https://github.com/GregersP/networkReach that will
do that (return edges based on nodes reached) and cover parts of segments
when the cost distance goes beyond a node without reaching another node.
It's based on pgr_drivingDistance() as mentioned.  You might not need such
a level of detail but it's worth a look and I'm always looking for ways to
improve on it if you have any suggestions.

-ian