[pgrouting-users] Help needed for installing PgRouting with Postgres App on Mac Pro

Danqing Zhang danqing0703 at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 20 18:18:48 PDT 2014

Hi All

I have the same problem again with postgis using homebrew:

I successfully installed postgresql,and installed postgis(just 'brew
install postgis'), then I created a database and typed pgsql, I tried to
create extension postgis but failed, the output is as below:
[image: Inline image 1]

I encountered this problem previously and this caused me to use
Postgres.app....could anyone give me some link to solve this for I searched
online and could not get the reasonable solution, many thanks!