[pgrouting-users] Help needed for installing PgRouting with Postgres App on Mac Pro

Danqing Zhang danqing0703 at berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 20 18:23:10 PDT 2014

I tried 'which psql' and they are shown as below:

danqing0703 at Danqings-MacBook-Pro:~$ which psql

/usr/local/bin/psql

danqing0703 at Danqings-MacBook-Pro:~$ which createdb

/usr/local/bin/createdb

but in the /usr/local/Cellar/postgresql/9.3.5_1/share/postgresql/bin
folder, there are also createdb,psql etc...I am really confused and stuck
on this step. Thanks for the help!

 [image: Inline image 1]