[pgrouting-users] Isochrones as polygons

Simon Georget simon.georget at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:38:55 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply,

I've tried, indeed, to increase the distance with no success. I get the
same error. That sounds strange.
Of course, I read Anita Graser blog posts but on her examples she calculate
isochrones points by points. I want to automatize the task, that's why I
want to use a function.

I had no time last days to work on that. I'll try next week.

Do you you if 'pgr_pointsAsPolygon' relies on 'pgr_alphashape' function. I
got a strange error message when trying to implement it directly ?

bye, simo