[pgrouting-users] [pgrouting-dev] Release of pgRouting 2.1.0, pgRouting 2.0.1 and osm2pgrouting-2.1.0-alpha

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Sep 7 12:15:12 PDT 2015

Awesome job! And special thanks to Vicky who stepped forward in a big
way modernizing the core algorithms, taking on the release management
and mentoring Sarthak Agarwal's efforts in GSoC for osm2pgrouting. While
a lot of people put in a lot of time and effort on this release and I
want to thank all of them, this release would not have happened without
Vicky's significant efforts.

So thank you all! Great job!

Have fun at FOSS4G Seoul, sorry I will miss that.

-Steve