[pgrouting-users] Release of pgRouting 2.1.0, pgRouting 2.0.1 and osm2pgrouting-2.1.0-alpha

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Sep 7 11:58:52 PDT 2015

The pgRouting Team is pleased to announce the release of pgRouting 2.1.0!

pgRouting 2.1.0
---------------

With the release of pgRouting 2.1 the library has been refactored,
various bugs have been fixed and a new VRP solver has been added as a
new algorithm. As a result of this effort, we have been able to
simplify pgRouting, remove redundant code and improve the underlying
functions in terms of stability and maintainability.

For a summary of important changes see the following release notes:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/pgrouting-2.1.0

To see the full list of changes check the list of Closed Issues on
Github:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Release+2.1.0%22+is%3Aclosed

The pgRouting 2.1 Documentation is available under the following URL:
http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.1/doc/index.html

pgRouting 2.0.1
---------------

A bug-fix release of pgRouting 2.0 has been published as well:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/pgrouting-2.0.1

osm2pgrouting 2.1.0-alpha
-------------------------

During this year's Google Summer of Code osm2pgrouting has been
refactored and improved. Thank you to our GSoC student Sarthak Agarwal.

We appreciate any feedback and help in testing the new version of
osm2pgrouting!
Release:
https://github.com/pgRouting/osm2pgrouting/releases/tag/osm2pgrouting-2.1.0-alpha
Changes: https://github.com/pgRouting/osm2pgrouting/blob/develop/NEWS

Thank you to all of the users, developers, and supporters of
pgRouting. We would like to call out special thanks for this pgRouting
release to Vicky Vergara, Regina Obe and Ko Nagase for their time and
support that really made this release possible!
Furthermore thank you to Georepublic, Paragon Corporation and
iMaptools.com for continued support of the pgRouting project. We also
had a lot of support from our users testing releases, submitting
patches, reporting issues and our apologies for not being able to list
everyone by name but we do appreciate everyone's efforts.
Enjoy.

Hope to see some of you at FOSS4G Seoul!

The pgRouting Team

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de