[pgrouting-users] PgRouting 2.1.0 rc3 release

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Mon Sep 7 13:45:03 PDT 2015

Oh, there's not a lot to it. I'm the package maintainer and I just
wanted to make sure it still builds at the top-of-development version of
Fedora, called Rawhide. We are offering packages for quite a while already.

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/pgRouting

This was my scratch build environment:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6961/10946961/root.log

Note that this log will disappear as the scratch build is
garbage-collected. I just received not of the final release. I'm going
to package this now. I quickly read through the release notes of 2.1.0.
I'm not sure, whether I should consider it an update to 2.0.0 I should
ship or only build it in Rawhide and the upcoming Fedora 23. The goal is
to not break existing installations.

Greetings,

Volker