[pgrouting-users] Multiple Origins/Multiple Destinations

Spencer Gardner spencergardner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:18:42 PDT 2017

Is there an efficient strategy for obtaining the shortest route from
multiple origins to multiple destinations?

To be clear, I'm *not *talking about returning a shortest route for the
pairing of each origin to each destination. (This is the current behavior
when arrays are passed in for start and end vertices.) What I *am *talking
about is returning a single shortest route that represents the shortest of
all possibilities between the origin and destination vertices.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Spencer