[pgrouting-users] RFC3 Positional and named parameters on pgRouting functions

Dave Potts mrdapotts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:42:18 PDT 2018

Can we ensure that the following issues are taken care of

Its clearly explained how to port old code to use the new systems for the
last years worth of releases.
Any attempt to use old signature method name with a new signature some
results in some type of massive error along the lines your need to update
you code.
The current documentation is updated.
Any new code or code that is being developed  has to use the new methods

There is a lot of old code out there, we need a clear method of ensure it
can be updated by somebody who has never seen pgrouting before