[pgrouting-users] How to install pgRouting for Postgres 12 on Windows?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Oct 7 23:46:33 PDT 2019

Chintan,

Yes that would be great if you could test.  I do have to fix some issues on the regress mostly path issues, so the regress wasn’t able to run thru the checks.  I plan to fix that next.

Also just released PostGIS 3.0.0rc1 and will be building that shortly.  Most of the fixes were upgrade issue related coming from older versions of PostGIS.

Daniel happy to help :)

Thanks,

Regina