[pgrouting-users] Dynamic costs question

Alex D. kmortyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:06:28 PDT 2023

Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible to find someone here who can develop this feature for a fee,
with the intention of releasing the final solution as open source?

I am currently considering two potential approaches for implementation:

1. Implementing the Bellman-Ford Based Algorithm as described in the
following paper:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221103374_Finding_time-dependent_shortest_paths_over_large_graphs
(Finding
time-dependent shortest paths over large graphs) and
https://essay.utwente.nl/92401/ (Solving time-dependent shortest path
problems in a database context).

2. Implementing callbacks for
https://docs.pgrouting.org/latest/en/pgr_bellmanFord.html, as discussed in