[osgeo-ph] OSGeo booth in PhilGEOS Symposium

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:09:03 PDT 2012

Thanks RK for stepping-up.  I created a page for coordinating the preparation:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/philgeos2012

We will be sharing a booth with the OSM Philippines chapter.  I also
listed what we need to prepare.  We have a small budget for printing
the materials and the other consumables such as the Live DVD.

Any recommendations for a local shop to produce the Live DVD including
cover and sleeve?  I want it to look as polished as possible. If not,
we can always produce it in house.

Please add your thoughts here or better in the wiki.

--
cheers,
maning