[Portugal] FW: [gdal-dev] Windows SDK support (at vbkto.dyndns.org) site has been relocated

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Tue Apr 19 10:23:04 EDT 2011

De: Tamas Szekeres [mailto:szekerest  gmail.com]
Enviada: terça-feira, 19 de Abril de 2011 12:48
Para: MapserverList OSGEO; gdal-dev
Assunto: [gdal-dev] Windows SDK support (at vbkto.dyndns.org) site has been relocated

Looks like my account on dyndns has been lost :-(  Since I'm getting tired to update the account in every month, I've already registered a domain to point to this location which is:

http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/

If you have any links or bookmarks to point to the support site then update them to refer to this new location. The old URL is considered to be deprecated from now.

Best regards,

Tamas