[postgis-devel] collect() and geom_union()

strk strk at keybit.net
Wed Nov 5 10:33:40 PST 2003

I've committed changes to postgis enabler script to
include "fast" aggregates support. Now we have:

GeomUnion()    <-- "fast" aggregate
MemGeomUnion() <-- "memory saving" aggregate
Collect()      <-- "fast" aggregate
MemCollect()   <-- "memory saving" aggregate

I'd like to remove quick-memory-release code from "fast" versions.
I think in this way they will be faster and less faulty.

Please let me know how do these work for you.

--strk;