[postgis-devel] geos / postgis version

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Jul 22 09:20:45 PDT 2004

I've added postgis_lib_version() and postgis_geos_version().
Before proceeding it might be worth changing geos::version()
output (and maybe name) to be able to get GEOS version only
(and geos::jtsport() addition...).

Any hint on proj4 version string extraction is appreciated
(with back-compatibility in mind).

NOTE that postgis_lib_version also reports micro version
which is actually not used in library file name (this is
built using postgresql rule, which do not take a micro version
number). Remember to upgrade SO_MICRO_VERSION between releases.

--strk;