[postgis-devel] geos / postgis version

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Jul 22 11:25:09 PDT 2004

Every file has a different CVS $Id... are you thinking like
"postgis_file_version('postgis_fn.c') -> '1.35 2004/04/28'" or something
else?

(Incidentally, you could do this quite cleanly in mappostgis.c for your
mapserver version flag...)

 From the shp2pgsql.c file:

static char rcsid[] =
   "$Id: shp2pgsql.c,v 1.59 2004/07/19 16:24:47 strk Exp $";

... blah blah ...

printf("RCSID: %s\n", rcsid);