[postgis-devel] MODULE_FILENAME

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Jun 8 01:49:14 PDT 2004

I've modified global AND lwgeom Makefile to always
use $libdir by default in CREATE FUNCTION calls.
This can be overridden with the environment variable LPATH.

Previously the value of LPATH was $libdir for standard
installation setup (postgis under the contrib/ dir) and
PWD for other 'custom' cases. This meant you couldn't
'cleanly' install postgis from a source tree outside
a postgresql source tree.

If you need previous behaviour your can do something like:
	LPATH=$PWD make

I hope this is not a problem for anyone.