[postgis-devel] autoconf paths

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Apr 15 13:00:22 PDT 2005

I'm not sure we should keep relying on pgsql layout, although
your solution is viable. Actually I was thinking that allowing
storage of extension lib itself in a postgis-specific directory
would permit using different postgis versions for different
databases of the same cluster (does it make any sense?).

Anyway I'll make some tests with --configure parsing to at least
be able to keep current layout.

--strk;