[postgis-devel] Autoprobing java source files

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Tue Apr 26 05:23:16 PDT 2005

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net schrieb:

> If having make means having 'find' there's no real point in using
> the Makefile-Sources, except the fact that manual edit of Makefile-Sources
> would give you more control if you plan to keep extra-package java
> files in the source tree w/out a clean rule for 'find' to find.

This is a good point, I did not think at this.

My idea was to check the Makefile-Sources.config into the CVS
repository, so ordinary package builders or users will not need to run
find, only people who actually add or remove java files, and those could
still edit the file by hand.

It is basically meant to ease my personal life without pissing off too
much others. :-)

Markus