[postgis-devel] jdbc2 Makefile updates

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Thu Feb 17 06:37:03 PST 2005

Hi,

I just committed a slightly updated Makefile for jdbc2.

The changes are partially a reworked version of Alex Bodnarus Patch
adding the install and installdirs Makefile targets. However, as those
two are the only targets that rely on PostgreSQL Makefile.global
inclusion, I modified his patch so that all other targets still work,
even when Makefile.global cannot be found.

I also added proper dependency calculation for the jar files, as well as
copyright notes.

Strk, what do you think about the non-jdbc2 parts of the patch?

Should we drop the old jdbc directory, as the code will not work with
postgis 1.0 servers, and is still available via 0.9 branch?

Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich