[postgis-devel] GiST estimate and index_extent()

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Jan 13 00:04:43 PST 2005

Mark, I think RC1 must really come out now...
And the histogram2d handling seems not straihtforward to me.

I think what we need is a "live" upgrade script, able to update
a live installation from RC1 up. This would simplify operations
like changing geometry_columns definition and the like.

--strk;

--

For standing up against patentability of software,

  Thank You, Poland!

Read the intervention:    http://kwiki.ffii.org/ConsPolon041221En
Send your thanks:         thankyoupoland.info
Read/do more:		  http://www.noepatents.org/