[postgis-devel] iscachable

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Jan 14 08:33:39 PST 2005

I've committed a first adaption to the new way of
specifiying CREATE FUNCTION attributes.
Will anyone review it ?

When a with() clause was already specified I left it
there after a -- comment.

Often I added the IMMUTABLE key.
In very few cases I used STABLE.

I didn't know what to do with versioning funx
and 'internal' funx (geometry_analyze, postgis_gist_sel, LWGEOM_gist_*)
so I left them with no specification, suggestion welcome.

--strk;