[postgis-devel] Backend crash with RC3 and RC4

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Mar 23 07:49:53 PST 2005

The code is full of missing return check from the box3d computation.
It is often assumed all geometries *can* have a bounding box cache,
while this is not always the case ...

I'm working on it now. The bug is exploitable on every system.

BTW: I got rid of all references to LWGEOM_EXPLODED, which is
	both bogus and unused.

--strk;