[postgis-devel] Backend crash with RC3 and RC4

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Mar 23 08:12:28 PST 2005

Well.. it was less dramatic then I tought.
Fix was two fold:
	- *wrong* box3d computation for COLLECTIONS
	- *missing* return value check from GEOMSTRY::BOX3D cast

Upgrading people will benefit from an addBBOX(dropBBOX(the_geom))
update of spatial tables. And a VACUUM ANALYZE afterwards...

I hope this won't require an RC5.... what about an RC4-2 win32
installer Mark ?

--strk;