[postgis-devel] More JDBC2 fun....

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Tue Mar 29 18:04:10 PST 2005

hi markus,

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 18:51 +0200, Markus Schaber wrote:

as expected, no harm for me (i have tested on rc4).

debian packaging status:

postgis is on the pkg-grass cvs repository, and i am currently working
together with roberto boati for last contributions before release. it
will take a few days to finnish cvs automation scripts.

as my aim has originally been to support any postgis version, i can say,
that since rc4, no changes should be done to the debian files (i will
ensure this is right, of course).

unfortunately, the way to include a package in sarge is very long, so we
will consider adding our debian subdirectory to mainstream postgis.