[postgis-devel] RC6

Gerald Fenoy djayweb at djayux.net
Wed Mar 30 09:22:53 PST 2005

	Argh, I'm realy sorry ...

rectifications :
	dev-db/postgis-1.0.0_rc5 ~x86 must be read as :  dev-db/postgis ~x86

note: if you use the lastest fileset (poratage-30-03-2005.tar.bz2)
please use the following command : emerge -v =postgis-1.0.0_rc5. Indeed
if you don't specify the version number you will be in trouble for
donloading the not available file (postgis-1.0.0-rc6.tar.gz).

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:13:42 +0000
Gerald Fenoy <djayweb at djayux.net> wrote:

> 	Hi all, I'm ne to this mailling list and the creator of these
> 	ebuilds. As Jean said it before you could download our portage
> 	tree from :
> 01map.net/gentoo, you could use it now and there are some way to using
> it, the easiest way is discribe here : you could for exemple use our
> portage.01map.tar.bz2 file and decrompressing it into the
> /usr/local/portage.01map directory (you've created before), you need
> to edit the /etc/make.conf file and add this line :
> PORTDIR_OVERLAY="/usr/local/portage.01map" at the end (note that if
> you chose another path to decompress the fileset so set the
> appropriate path here too ... :) ). To be able to use our postgis
> version nor the old disponible version you need to add this to your
> /etc/portage/pakage.keywords file : dev-db/postgis-1.0.0_rc5 ~x86 . If
> you want the geos and proj support as recommended in the README file,
> you need to add geos and proj in you USE flags in the make.conf file
> as fo the others ebuilds.
>
> 	I will become a gentoo developer in a maximum of three weeks so
> 	the
> method discribed before must apply temporarly.
>

> 	Thank you to sorry my poor englih.
>
> 	Cordialy.
>
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:02:53 +0100
> <christian.graefe at web.de> wrote:
>
> > Hello  Jean
> >
> > You said something about Gentoo-Ebuilds.
> > Are they available for me or others?
> >
> > The "normal" portage tree only includes
> > an old version.
> >
> > Best regards
> > Christian
> >

> > PostGIS Development Discussion
> > <postgis-devel at postgis.refractions.net> schrieb am 30.03.05
> > 18:41:11:
> > >
> > > Ok so tests for AMD64 (Debian Sarge ) and the Gentoo EBuilds will
> > > be done tomorrow..
> > >
> > > If Paul and the others maintainers agree...
> > > TECHER Jean David
> > > Responsable Informatique 01MAP
> > > e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
> > > Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
> > > Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
> > > site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
> > > site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
> > > K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people
> > > he didn't exist"

 FENOY Gérald
  ][   mail : djayweb at djayux.net
°0o_ web : none